HKU DeepTech100 is a one year co-ideation programme with HKU TEC and HKSTP. This programme is first of its kind in Hong Kong aiming for translating deep tech research outcome from top university into future businesses. HKU and HKSTP will joint force to provide research and development resources as well as business and startup support.
Please contact Ms. Yahsin Shen, Senior Manager at 3910 2724 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Up to HK$1.39M Funding
Structured Entrepreneurship Training
- HKSTP’s Learning Platform and Lean Launcher
- HKU TEC’s Entrepreneurship Academy
Community and Networking
Access to HKSTP’s Communal Facilities
One-year iDendron Membership
Fast track to HKSTP Incubation Programme
1. Deep tech-based projects.
2. HKU current student or staff, or a general public who uses or will use HKU IP
3. Business incorporation in HK in less than two (2) years
The selection takes place in two stages including interview by a vetting committee
- Individual or Team Competency
- Business Development Potential
- Research & Development
The University of Hong Kong
HKU MTR Station Exit A1